We're looking for fun, energetic, positive individuals to join our team. Kidstime provides a safe environment for children 1st day of Kindergarten to 4th grade. We believe children deserve the highest quality of educational programming established in a safe, stimulating, nurturing environment which fosters a solid foundation for lifelong success.
- Assist in the implementation of daily activities and lesson plans for children in the program
- Provide support and supervision to children during activities
- Assist with program management and behavior management strategies
- Help create a safe and nurturing environment for children
- Collaborate with other program staff to ensure the smooth operation of the program
- Support children's social, emotional, and cognitive development through engaging activities
- Assist with mealtime/snack time routines and ensure proper hygiene practices are followed
Must have a desire to work with children and be willing to play with children as well as supervise them. MUST BE FLEXIBLE.
- Previous experience working with students or in a daycare setting is not required. Ongoing training is provided. If you bring the passion we will provide a supportive training environment for you!
- Knowledge of childhood development and age-appropriate activities
- Ability to assist with lesson planning and educational activities
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with children, parents, and staff members
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children. If you have a passion for early childhood education and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.